Sinmi's Beautique review/show and tell

Monday, December 14, 2015

Let's just ignore the fact that I've been MIA for months, and focus on the fact that I'm here now..

Sinmi's Beautique Show and Tell

A few weeks ago I was sent some products by the lovely Sinmi, CEO of the new cosmetic line, SinmisBeautique. The brand is London based and aims to be  'one stop for all things beauty' providing a range of false eyelashes, pigments and luminous powders. The company is fairly new, and so as time goes on there will be more variety in what they offer. 

I was sent three pairs of lashes, three of their perfect pigments and one luminous powder. When I received the package, the first thing I noticed was the way it was all presented. She had individually wrapped all the items in light blue tissue paper and ribbons and included in the package was a spoolie, the business card and a little thank you note which I thought was really well thought out. 

wearing halo luminous powder and bambi lash



lashes;

their lashes are 100% sterilized human hair and all handmade. They are beautiful to look at and can be worn daily depending on your preference. The bambi and double lashes are both hand stacked which means you're technically getting two for the price of one, however I personally think they look much better stacked. The packaging resembles the MAC eyelash packaging, with the SB logo printed in the centre. Prices range between £4-£6 depending on the style.

I was sent,

- the bambi lash (double stacked) --> MY FAVE
- the queen lash 
- the double lash (double stacked)

bambi lash

double lash

queen lash

perfect pigments;

The perfect pigments are gorgeous and incredible pigmented loose pigments. They apply really smoothly and have good staying power. They come with sifters and are priced at £5 with 6 shades available. I LOVE the colour pay off of these. At first using the sifters was a bit annoying especially with regards to wasting product and mess however tipping the product into the lid helps to control how much you use as well as stopping it clumping on your brush.

i was sent,

- vienna, a soft purple pink with multi glitters
- milano, a chesnut brown with gold glitters
- imogen, a warm shimmery gold --> MY FAVE

personally I wouldn't use vienna on my eyelids as I'm not a fan however it would look amazing as a shimmery blush (especially on fair skin). From January, the pigments will be doubling in size so more for you money!! 

milano

imogen

vienna


luminous powder;

I can't even begin to explain how deeply in love I am with this highlight. They are so reflective and so pigmented and honestly I can't even talk too much. These retail for £12 available in 3 shades.

i was sent,

- halo, a rose gold highlighter with pink undertones

This highlight is perfect for my complexion. I usually use gold deposit which is heaven sent but I've noticed that because we're in winter and I've gotten fairer, gold deposit is a bit too bronzey sometimes and can make me look a little over bronzed for the temp. Halo works so well because it has that amazing shine that looks almost wet and blends easily, with some bronzey pigments that have been blended with the pink to just look warm and cool and fun and so so pretty. It can look a little 'glittery' versus shine sometimes so be aware of how you apply it.

halo 

halo on my skin

You can purchase all of these on http://shopsinmisbeautique.com/
If you purchase anything defo let me know, and I will try my best to get you guys a money off code!!

love u guys x x x


email - joanneokiaanie@live.co.uk 
x x x

0 comments