My A/W Essentials for Uni

Friday, August 28, 2015



Uni A/W Outfit Essentials

Uni is literally around the corner and if you're anything like me it's probably dawned on you that you have nothing to wear (with a wardrobe full of clothes). When it comes to my uni wardrobe I'm trying to stick to more basic pieces that will be easier for me to mix and match, stay comfy and still look good.

I've jumped back onto Polyvore (follow me here) for outfit inspo and also because it provides a nice layout for collages like this which will make outfit posts/wishlists easier to create. Follow me > joanneokiaa

Here are some of my autumn/winter uni essentials good for transitioning between seasons.






Leather/bomber jacket
A good leather or bomber jacket is defo an essential for me. I prefer bombers personally as they're a bit more casj and I find leather jackets a bit restricting at times. These are good for layering on colder days but can also be worn on not so cold days.
Some good ones are 1 or 2

Comfy jeans
Jeans are a must but I'm sure you already knew that. I LOVE Topshop's Joni jean and if you've got a bit more $ to spend then I'd recommend the American Apparel Easy Jean. Not only are they so comfy but they make your ass look so nice so why not
You can get these 1 or 2

Trainers/boots
Roshes, Air max theas, converses, adidas originals are all examples of practical but stylish trainers that are just comfy. Knee/Thigh high boots are also a must - they just look so good.
I like 1 , 2 or 3

Tote/backback
I personally prefer totes and shopper bags to backbacks but Zara has one that I've been eyeing up. Practicality wise I guess as long as all your books fit then it doesn't really matter what you choose.
These are cute 1 or 2

Loose fit tee's
I'll be getting these as again they're easy to layer and look good with minimal effort. I really like v-neck cuts as they're a bit sexier than a crew neck. They're also good for hiding them little food babies that seem to be permanent lmao
Some good places for these are H and M and Zara

I'll be shopping soon but I find it difficult doing clothes hauls in writing form because they just dragggg but I'll try sort something out,


email - joanneokiaanie@live.co.uk 
x x x

7 comments

  1. Ah-mazing selection! Love the denim shirt and black jacket!

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    With love,
    Suzy ♥

    THE KAWAII PLANET

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lovely!
    and you enjoy yours xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These were basically all of my uni style essentials as well, comfort is such a must, especially for the dreaded 9am. I really want to get a pair of American Apparel jeans.

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely lovely essentials! The denim shirt is a wonderful autumn staple!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing selection ! :)
    please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are also my fall/winter wardrobe essentials. Can't live without those leather jackets.

    http://doreensstylediary.com

    ReplyDelete